Used to do art, somehow my canvas turned into cakes... Still learning, and slowly developing so maybe one day it will be more than a hobby...

This blogg is here for me to share my hard earned knowledge about making and decorating cakes, cupcakes, cookies and cakepops. I am self taught, so I have therefore learnt the hard way. Hopefully you won't have as hard of a time. Good luck, and Enjoy! J.

fredag 1 mars 2013

Dentists.

Perhaps not the best pictures in the world.
 
We used to own a business and we had our offices within a dental clinic. The owners were so sweet. At one point there was one nurse leaving for a new job at the same time as it was the head dentists birthday. So I threw together some cupcakes! 
Must say. These toppers were the most fun I have had making toppers. I mean little dentures???

Yeah. So if there is anyone out there wanting little dentist cupcakes. I would love to make these again!  


Enjoy.

-J.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar