Used to do art, somehow my canvas turned into cakes... Still learning, and slowly developing so maybe one day it will be more than a hobby...

This blogg is here for me to share my hard earned knowledge about making and decorating cakes, cupcakes, cookies and cakepops. I am self taught, so I have therefore learnt the hard way. Hopefully you won't have as hard of a time. Good luck, and Enjoy! J.

onsdag 6 mars 2013

Minnie Mouse Cupcakes.

My first "commission". It was so nerve wrecking to hand them over. I didn't have a  camera at the time so I asked if she could take a picture of them for me and she did a wonderful job! This is quite a standard cupcake if you go looking for it on Google pictures but there is a reason why they are popular. 

Because they are so cute!

Enjoy.
-J.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar