Used to do art, somehow my canvas turned into cakes... Still learning, and slowly developing so maybe one day it will be more than a hobby...

This blogg is here for me to share my hard earned knowledge about making and decorating cakes, cupcakes, cookies and cakepops. I am self taught, so I have therefore learnt the hard way. Hopefully you won't have as hard of a time. Good luck, and Enjoy! J.

lördag 23 februari 2013

Harry Potter.


 



I did this cake quite a while ago now.

It was the birthday of George. The son of a very dear friend of mine. She was going to make the cake on her own, but then asked for my help to just guide her.

Of course I said yes.

What she wasn't counting on however was that I would take over. I couldn't help it. She had so much else on her plate(4 kids) and a birthday to plan. Also... I got to go what I love. it was a win/win. 

George loves Harry Potter.

He would run around with a Hogwarts uniform and a lightning on his forehead. And lets not forget the wand.

After juggling ideas back and forth we came up with this concept. One that has been done plenty by others.

Here is my take on it.
 I wish I could tell you what kind of cake it was now, but I honestly can't remember.  

If you read very closely on the cake I have included the recipe ;-).
 

 Notice the "I solemnly swear I'm up to JUST good".

Enjoy.

-J.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar