Used to do art, somehow my canvas turned into cakes... Still learning, and slowly developing so maybe one day it will be more than a hobby...

This blogg is here for me to share my hard earned knowledge about making and decorating cakes, cupcakes, cookies and cakepops. I am self taught, so I have therefore learnt the hard way. Hopefully you won't have as hard of a time. Good luck, and Enjoy! J.

söndag 31 augusti 2014

Super Hero POW Cake.




So I am BACK! With a POW!!! I am in the cake mode again! After a loooong time out it is nice to back, though it certainly is stressful making cakes. I always make sure I have nothing on the day after completing a cake as I am out cold or slouching on the couch recuperating. I really put my heart and soul into it and then I need a day or so to grow a new one ;-)!
By NO means an original design, but a very fun and satisfying cake to make all the same. It was also a blast to take pictures of, that's for sure! Loving the colors! 
As I only make cakes for friends and family, this one is once again for a friend of mine who's son turned 5! I'm not used to making boy cakes so this was fun not making loads of flowers and pink. It can get repetitive ;-). Though.... I can't say I ever want to mix black marshmallow fondant EVER again! That was ROUGH. I had achy arms for days after :-)!
Anyway, hope you like this one!
Enjoy
-J.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar